Resize the incoming image to the given size. The resize node can use different ways of fitting the content in the target size if they do not match the aspect:
- Fill: The image will be stretched so it fits the image size exactly.
- Contain: The image will fit in the target size without stretching, taking the smallest size and filling the rest with the background color.
- Cover: The image will cover the target size, removing the left/right side or top/bottom side to fill the entire frame.
- Width: The target width, in pixels.
- Height: The target height, in pixels.
- Fit: The method to fit the image in the target size.
- Background: The background color to use if the method is set to